Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Freebies from Chipotle

I wanted to give an update on the guacamole incident I had at Chipotle and give them props for their great customer service.

I emailed them to recount my conversation, and the next day I received an email response which had been copied to about ten more people who work at Chipotle. The woman who responded did a great job of acknowledging the situation and apologizing for my strange experience, and offered to send me a coupon for a free entree.

The next day I got a call from the manager of the Chipotle store, also apologizing for my experience and offering me a free burrito the next time I stopped in. I went in on Friday to take her up on her offer, and not only did she give me a free burrito (with guacamole, of course) she also gave me free chips and a drink.

Woohoo! It definitely pays to (nicely) give feedback!

No comments: