Friday, July 4, 2008

My new house!

As of 9:30pm last night, it's official. Our offer has been accepted. We are on our way to having a new house!!!

The whole experience was really crazy because our realtor is out of town, and there was another buyer who was interested in the house. We wanted to wait for Tara to get back in town before we submitted the offer, but knowing that there was another buyer interested, and knowing that this was in a school district that is very popular, we wanted to act fast.

And act, we did. The whole process, from seeing the house for the first time until we signed the paperwork, took about 24 hours. Whew!

Here is a picture of my new house, featuring one of my favorite things - an attached garage:



Here is picture of the kitchen, featuring the second of my favorite things - a dishwasher:




Woohoo!

5 comments:

Smith Family Blog said...

Congratulations! It looks beautiful!

sara l said...

Congratz!

Jackie said...

I love it!!! SO excited for you. And yay for that dishwasher...I know it's a dream come true for ya! :)

Monica said...

The benefit of this house over the "dream house" on "ritzy boulevard" is that this one is much closer to my house! =)

Heather S. said...

Congrats!! How exciting!