Monday, June 9, 2008

A return to Menu Plan Monday



I haven't posted a menu for several weeks, mostly because our schedule has been more hectic than normal and about half of the time we end up winging it. This week I decided to try and get back in the swing of things since posting my menu usually helps me stay on track throughout the week. So, without further ado...

Menu Plan for the week of June 9

Monday: Grilled Chicken, Fries
Tuesday: BBQ Pork (in the slow cooker), Rice
Wednesday: Up for Grabs (Mike has a softball game)
Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner (scrambled eggs, sausage, French toast
Friday: Shredded Pork Sandwiches (using leftover pork from Tuesday), Potato Salad

Check out Laura's blog for more great menus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Can I join you for dinner? haha