Monday, September 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 9.29.08


Mike will be super busy this week, so I'm not sure if we'll follow through on all these meals. It could be me, Kaitlyn, and a couple of PB&J's or mac and cheese on one or more of these nights. If it is, at least I'll have some meals planned for next week!

Here's the menu for this week:

Monday
Pork BBQ (in the crock pot) for sandwiches, french fries and veggies

Tuesday
Spaghetti, green beans, and salad

Wednesday
Tuna melts, chips and veggies

Thursday
Pork chops, stuffing, and cooked carrots

Friday
Pizza, using left-over spaghetti sauce (which will include lean ground turkey, bell peppers, and mushrooms). Since my first attempt at making bread turned out well, I'm going to try this pizza crust recipe from Alaina at Meant to Be.

If you want more great meal ideas, visit orgjunkie.com and see what other bloggers have on their menu for the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is Monday evening and I was just at your house. I'm pleased to share with the world that you did indeed follow the menu plan for today... with one exception, I did not see Mike eating any veggies! You and Kaitlyn did eat your veggies, however. It was GREAT being with you. I love ya!

Andrea