Sunday, May 4, 2008

What I'm doing right now

  1. Watching political ads. For the first time I can remember (which isn't really saying a lot, mind you) Indiana actually counts in a presidential primary. While it's nice to matter, I'm tired of the Hillary/Obama commercials.
  2. Watching America's Funniest Home Videos (in between the political ads). Kaitlyn LOVES this show. She loves to laugh at just the right time and say "Oh gawsh!" I never ever realized how much I say "Oh my gosh" until she started immitating me. It's scary to think what other habits she might immitate.
  3. Watching Kaitlyn do laps around the coffee table while saying "Ruuuuuuuun! Ruuuun! Ruuuun!" Just watching her makes me tired. Hopefully this means she'll sleep better tonight than she did last night.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I am especially intrigued by comment number 2 and 3. I remember days when I thought the very same thoughts about Sandrine...Yikes! That was a long time ago! You guys look great and she is the cutest little girl ever!