Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We interrupt this silence to bring you a blog post

Hi.

I'm still here.

I had one blog post in March. I don't quite know what's derailed me, but I'm hoping to get back on track.

Why is it that the longer I go without a post, the harder it is to compose a new one?

My goal tonight is to simply post something. I believe I've achieved my goal.

Oh - I do have one piece of GREAT news! (This post really will end up with some substance!)

My mom had her post-chemo tests a few weeks ago, and when they did the CT scan there was a spot of concern in her colon. They couldn't tell if it was a tumor, or if it was scar tissue from her surgery. They did a biopsy, and her doctor called her on Sunday to tell her the results came back and the spot is benign! WOOOOOOOOOOHOO! Isn't God good??

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Well hi there! Was wondering about ya...

And YES! God is SO good - that is awesome news!